Our Other Services
New Jersey Lawyers, Representing You in All Types of Legal Matters
In addition to our expansive immigration, criminal defense, business law, bankruptcy, and general litigation practices, the New Jersey attorneys at Abogados para Hispanos provide professional legal services for clients navigating a wide range of concerns and challenges.
We routinely assist clients with the following areas:
- Estate planning and wills: We assist clients in creating estate plans, drafting wills, establishing trusts, outlining powers of attorney, and similar matters. We also provide representation in estate administration, including preparing testamentary documents and navigating the distribution of goods.
- Real estate law: Our real estate attorneys can assist you in buying or selling a home, preparing lease agreements, navigating tenant/landlord disputes, handling commercial and industrial real estate transactions, and more.
- Zoning issues: Abogados para Hispanos provides legal representation in matters of building permit requests, modifications to homes/commercial properties, and related zoning law issues. We represent clients before both municipal and state boards.
- Municipal court matters: Our firm provides legal representation for clients in municipal court matters, such as traffic violations, violation of municipal codes, property disputes, and other cases.
- Liquor licenses: Our business attorneys can help you acquire a liquor license for your business. We provide assistance with application preparation, appeals for revocations of licenses, and general representation in municipal and state matters.
If you need help with any legal issue, contact Abogados para Hispanos online or call (855) 919-0539. Your initial consultation is free!
Proudly Serving Our Community Since 1986
At Abogados Para Hispanos, we understand that members of the Hispanic community face a number of unique challenges when navigating legal matters big and small. As members of this community ourselves, we are committed to providing our clients with the competent, culturally aware legal services they need and deserve. We represent individuals, small business owners, and large corporations with attentiveness, skill, and a singular focus on achieving results.
Learn more about how we can help you during a free consultation with one of our New Jersey attorneys. Call (855) 919-0539.
Long History & Track Record of Success
Espinosa & Espinosa has experience and a reputation spanning over 50 years. Put our experience to use for your legal issues.
Wide Range of Legal Services Available
Our attorneys are trained to serve our Hispanic community by solving a broad spectrum of legal issues for our clients.
Cultural & Legal Competency
Our 50+ years in the business and ties to the community make us the best choice for your legal situation. We are committed to our community for the long haul.
Native Spanish Speakers
The entire staff of Espinosa & Espinosa are native speakers of Spanish. You can trust our team to handle your case with delicacy and smooth communication.
Proudly offering phone and virtual consultations, we provide legal services when you need us.